Tarald Amal Web

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gordon Levitt On G I Joe

Joseph Gordon Levitt

But I ll tell you the truth, why I did G. O You normally do these works of art, and now you re doing so. I. In a chat with HitFix while at the Sundance Film Festival, Gordon-Levitt called his experience working on G. . Joseph Gordon-Levitt, which already has a protagonist of this indie fare such as Stop-Loss and The Lookout, opened about taking a role in this summer action epic GI Joe. Joe nothing but fun. Joe, like Oh, it in a different way. The 3rd Rock from the Sun alum said, People have been asking me about G. Joe was the same reason I did Brick or Mysterious Skin or 500 days of summer or Belvedere, or anything else, that inspired me creatively. I. I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home